You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register
Pick Any of the 6148+ WPMU & Pligg Hosts to Put Your Links on.
As of today (October 11th, 2010), we have 1771 WPMU and 4377 Pligg hosts in our database. And new ones are being added every day.
* Our host harvester scans thousands of hosts every day and weeds out all the trash so you won’t find unaccessible hosts, hosts from the same domain, hosts with closed or limited registration and, of course, no duplicates.
* Every host in our database is on a different domain and most of them have a unique IP address.
* And if you want some highly targeted links, use our built-in SERP scraper to automatically find hosts related to your niche. It’s just like using a regular search engine, only that you don’t have to scan results for working hosts yourself — LFE does it all for you in the background.
Fill out Registration Forms Without Ever Seeing Them. If you ever tried to set up a lot of WordPress blogs or register accounts on bookmarking services, then you know how tedious that is. Especially when there is a captcha in the way. And around 39.24% of all WPMU and 84.85% of all Pligg hosts have CAPTCHAs.
* New WPMU blogs are being created without a hitch — it’s as easy as entering a list of your future blog titles.
* To put some links on Pligg hosts, you don’t even have to create new user accounts yourself, LFE takes care of it in the background as needed.
* LFE will automatically go through all registration steps and fill out the forms for you.
* It will also generate human-readable e-mail addresses and automatically “click” e-mail verification links for every blog or Pligg account you create with LFE.
* After new blogs have been set up, the script will automatically enable remote access to them (XMLRPC), pick a custom template, delete the “Hello world!” post and empty the blogroll (so all the “link juice” will be yours :-).